I really enjoy V-8 juice and sometimes I like to enhance this tomatoey beverage and turn it into a kicked up adult beverage.
Instead of a celery stick I prefer to garnish my Bloody Mary with a twist lime, left over from 1/2 squeezed into my drink of course. I don’t know why I prefer it this way, perhaps it’s a Cuban thing, or perhaps it’s just that I really like lime-after all a good Mojito can make me weak in the knees. Some may same I’m crazy. Tomato/Toe-mah-toe!
I’d like to introduce you to my friend, Bloody Mary, she’s so TWISTED!
- 6 -8 oz tomato juice (I prefer V-8)
- 2 ounces of vodka
- juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 1 pinch, give or take of Crazy Mixed Up Salt
- dash of Celery Salt
- hot sauce to taste I do about 6 drops
- 6-8 drops of Worcestershire sauce
To mix: Combine all of the ingredients in a highball glass containing ice, stir well, garnish with lime.